Agile Tester Foundation Level
Agile testing is a very new approach to software testing that follows the principles of agile software development as defined in the Agile Manifesto.
Software development and testing in an agile project follows a significantly different approach compared to regular software projects. Testers who are part of the agile projects need to have a good understanding of the Agile software development processes, the testing methodologies, difference in testing between traditional and agile approaches, tool and techniques in Agile project. This certification tests the knowledge of candidates in these areas.
There is a lot of confusion concerning agile testing – which means there’s an educational opportunity as well. The Agile testing will give the tester the knowledge to be part of agile testing teams and achieve high performance.
Target audience for Agile Tester Foundation Level are:
- Anyone involved in testing with an interest in agile testing or working on agile projects (including tester, engineers, analysts, consultants, user acceptance, software developers, etc).
Candidates must hold the Certified Tester Foundation Level Certificate.
- Duration of exam: 1 hour
- Number of Questions: 40
- Exam format: Multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 65% (26 out of 40)
- No electronic devices permitted
- Agile Software Development
- The Fundamentals of Agile Software Development
- Aspects of Agile Approaches
- Fundamentals Agile Testing Principles, Practices, and Processes
- The Differences between Testing in Traditional and Agile Approaches
- Status of testing in Agile Projects
- Role and skills of a Tester in an Agile Team
- Agile Testing Methods, Techniques, and Tools
- Agile Testing Methods
- Assessing Quality Risks and Estimating Test Effort
- Techniques in Agile Projects
- Tools in Agile Projects
Benefits for Individuals:
- It could help you gain business.
- It shows your professionalism.
- It brings consistency to your testing engagements.
- It demonstrates your knowledge.
- It could reduce your costs- and your clients costs.
Benefits for Organization:
- It can help to reduce defects.
- It can result in faster delivery.
- It is the #1 choice, making your company global-ready.
- It is ready for everyday use.
- It can help build both your managers and your test teams.
- It fits your budget.
- It could reduce your technology insurance costs.