Certified Business Analyst Foundation
To stay competitive in today’s fast paced economy, companies need to deliver innovations that meet business or market needs without spending time on the wrong problem or rework for missed requirements. This course provides students, regardless of their title, the essential business analyst skills necessary to identify the best solution.
Target audience for Certified Business Analyst Foundation is:
- The Foundation Certificate is designed for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes.
- Suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers.
There is no pre-requisite for this certification.
- Duration of Exam: 60 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Closed Book
- Number of questions: 40
- Exam Format: Multiple choice questions
- Pass Mark: 65% (26 of 40)
- No electronic devices are permitted
- What is Business Analyst
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution
Completing this certification will show any potential employer that you are capable to carry out business analysis and this course knowledge can function in following career opportunities;
- Business Analysts and Systems Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- Business Managers - System
- Project Managers and Team Leaders
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers