Certified Data Centre Facilities Operations Manager
This course is designed to expose participants to in-depth knowledge in managing data centre operation which includes the following key subject matters such as; capacity planning, latest green initiatives, how to properly commission and de-commission equipment, compliance to safety standards, statutory compliance and international standards, managing people.
Additionally vendor management, handling incident/crisis management as well the how to keep operations really simple, manageable, effective and efficient will receive full attention in this course.
Who Should Attend
- Data Centre Operations professional working in and around the data centre
- Data Centre Engineers
- Data Centre Managers
- Operations / Floor / Facility managers
- Network/system engineers/data centre sales/consultants.
- Exam Duration: 90 Min
- Total Number of Question: 60
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice Based
- Exam Pass Mark: 75% (45 out of 60 )
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- The Data Centre Operations Team
- Vendor Management
- Facilities Maintenance
- Managing Safety & Statutory Requirements
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management
- Managing Physical Security
- Managing Daily Data Centre Operations/Floor Management
- Capacity Management
- Cable Management
- Data Centre Cleaning and Pest Control
- Data Centre Monitoring and Automation
- Managing Documentations/Archives
- Equipment Life-Cycle Management
- Setup a data centre facilities operations team
- Manage and motivate your facilities management team
- Setup SLA’s and manage them including liabilities, KPI’s etc.
- Manage vendors and measure their performance
- Manage physical security taking into account requirements of standards such as ANSI/TIA-942 etc.
- Manage safety & statutory requirements
- Effectively and efficiently manage data centre operations
- Manage documents
- Setup equipment life cycle including testing