Cloud Technology Associates
Cloud computing is not just a technology, but also a new model for organizing, contracting and delivering information technology systems. This model has great potential for benefits but also new risks.Professional Cloud Technology Associate starts with proper definitions of cloud computing and virtualization, and explains the benefits and applications. Technology is explained, but mostly in a vendor neutral way. Besides, the course is contemporary with the inclusion of latest cloud technologies and applications.Subsequently, the risks of cloud computing are pointed out as well as ways of managing these risks. The certification will be useful for professionals who are considering cloud computing in their organizations.
This Certification can be done by:
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have 6+ months of experience in Internet/web technologies, Some basic knowledge of storage and network technologies (preferred).
- Exam Format: Closed-book format.
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
IGC Cloud Technology Associates Certificate will check your skills in following areas:
- Cloud Service Models
- Knowledge on the Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Technologies and Applications
- Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Service Management (CSM)
- The certification allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology.
- It furthermore provides the foundation needed in order to successfully complete subsequent vendor-specific training / certification programs and also provides a baseline for the subsequent CCC Professional level certifications.
- This certification will allow Participants to better communicate with their peers on cloud benefits and risks, and that they are in a better position to evaluate vendor proposals for cloud computing.