Professional Cloud Service Manager
In an increasingly interconnected and complex IT environment, IT management is under pressure to deliver more agile IT services and adapt to change. Organizations are adopting strategies that include cloud computing in order to meet these challenges and offer reliable, flexible and scalable services. Service management professionals are challenged to help organizations optimally ensure measurable service delivery and management in cloud environments. The Professional Cloud Service Manager (PCSM) certification enables participants to design and deliver cloud services. The certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services. The PCSM takes these factors and ITIL® best practices into account to bridge service management gaps in cloud adoption.
This certification can be taken by:
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
There are no prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) and that participants are conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary. Participants further benefit from a strong background in IT service management, who have completed one or more ITIL certifications or who have practical experience in IT service management best-practices.
- Exam Type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
- No. of Questions: 25
- Duration 75 minutes
- Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
- Open Book: No
- Pass Score: 64%
- Exam Mode: Paperbased
IGC Professional Cloud Service Manager certificate will check your skills in foolowing areas:
- Cloud Service Management Fundamentals
- Cloud Service Management Roles
- Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Service Design, Deployment and Migration
- Cloud Service Management
- Cloud Service Economics
- Cloud Service Governance
- Value of Cloud Services to the Business
- Being PCSM-certified showcases your service management experience in a cloud environment, relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates that you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.
- You will have the opportunity to boost your cloud credentials and gain a competitive edge against peers.
- The premise of Cloud Computing allows services to be provided with greater economies of scale, quicker, faster and cheaper and without the need for a service provider to own the entire IT infrastructure. Peaks in demand for IT, business and customer services can be automatically provisioned for, leading to a pay-per-use model. A pay-per-use model can, in certain circumstances, lower the full cost of service delivery without full ownership of back-end IT infrastructure.