Certified Agile Team Member
Motivated agile team members are in high demand in many industries including software development, marketing, education and design. Agile team members form a self-organizing and empowered team responsible for delivering a high quality outcome, and are integral to project success.
This certification demostrate that you have knowledge to make valuable contributions to the agile team, stack your resume with Agile Scrum skills and rise the ranks of the corporate ladder.
Anyone who intends to profit from this new way of thinking needs to understand the underlying philosophy behind agile practice.
- Build and Platform Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Other Roles in Software Engineering Teams
There is no Prerequisite.
Exam Details :
- Number of Questions : 50
- Exam Format : multiple-choice questions
- Duration of Exam : 60 Minutes
- Passing Percentage: 60% (30/50)
- Mode of Exam : Paper based
Project Management Approaches
- Project Management Methodology
- Sequential Methodology
- Concurrent Methodology
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Project Management Methodology Comparisons
- Sprint Process
- Sprint Meetings
- Story Cards
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Team
- Scrum Masters
- Sprint Controls
- Step 0: Vision
- Step 1: Preparing the Product Backlog
- Step 2: Assign Scrum Team
- Step 3: Sprit Planning
- Step 4: Sprint Execution
- Step 5: Sprint Demonstration
- Step 6: Sprint Retrospective
Managing the Sprint
- Self Organizing
- Scrum Meetings
The following are the Benefits of the certification:
Benefits for Employees, Freelancers, Coaches and Trainers :
- It will be your Proof of Competence and up-to-date Knowhow in agile practice.
- It will help you become better than your competition and ultimately get hired for your next big challenge.
- It will broaden your perspective. It will help you get more responsibilities and better career opportunities compared to your peers.
- It will provide a brand new toolset that you can deliver great products and services that your customer will enjoy and love.
Benefits for Employers :
- It will reduce costs by improving efficiency of your teams, activities and processes.
- It will help you win projects with your qualified employees.
- It will improve employee satisfaction by encouraging them to get trained and learn.
- It will improve the quality of your deliverables and customer satisfaction.