ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (ISMS)
This certification assess participants who have gained knowledge and expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Participants will be evaluated on knowledge and skills needed to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
By holding a IGC Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
This is intended for those who will be involved in leading audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in any organization.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
- Exam Duration - 3 Hours
- Exam Pattern - Descriptive and MCQs
- Exam Method - Paper Based
- Exam Pass Mark - 70% (70 out of 100)
- Exam Result - Participant can expect exam result in 2 working days
This course covers the following topics:
- Fundamental principles and concepts in Information Security
- Information Security Management System
- Fundamental Audit Concepts and Principles
- Preparation of an ISO 27001 audit
- Conduct of an ISO 27001 audit
- Conclusion and follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
- Management of an ISO 27001 audit program
- Successful auditing will improve the protection of any organization’s private data to meet market assurance and corporate governance needs
- Improve the business potential among the competitor
- Overall Improvement of organization reputation in the market.
- Business opportunity improved