Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. Green Belt possesses all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
- Quality professionals
- Production managers
- Front line supervisors
- Process owners
- Professinal having the responsibility of improving quality
- Exam Duration: 60 Min
- Exam Format: 50 Multiple Choice Question
- Exam Pass Mark: 70%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- The basics of six sigma
- The fundamentals of six sigma
- Selecting lean six sigma projects
- The lean enterprise
- Process definition
- Basic statistics
- Measurement system analysis
- Process capability
- Patterns of variation
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Hypothesis testing with normal data
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple regression analysis
- Lean controls
- Statistical process control (spc)
- Gain sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma to be able to work effectively in improvement team.
- Learn to analyse and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
- Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimising process variation and waste.
- Improve performance and reduce time scales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Reduced cost, improved efficiency, better resource utilization, more profitable organization
- Certified people demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma. They are always in demand.