Disaster Recovery Manager
Disaster recovery looks specifically at the technical aspects of how a company can get back into operation using backup facilities.
This Exam enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery plan.
Who Should Attend ?
- Risk Managers
- Information Systems Owners
- Members of a disaster recovery team
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply or involved in a disaster recovery plan
- Individuals responsible of the conformity of disaster recovery within an organization
- Exam Type - Its an open book examination.
- Exam Material - Delegates are allowed use copy of standard and their own note and a dictionary.
- Exam Duration - 2 Hours
- Exam Pattern - Descriptive and MCQs
- Exam Method - Paper Based
- Exam Result - Participant can expect exam result in 2 working days
- Fundamental concepts, approaches, methods and techniques of disaster recovery
- Risk management program
- Risk assessment
- Gain an internationally recognized certification
- Secure data and hardware
- Increase your reliability
- Minimize risk