Professional Cloud Administrator
IGC Professional Cloud Administrator certification provides network, systems and database administrators with insights to cloud administration to effectively manage cloud solutions. This certification guides administrators through the shift, covering all aspects of cloud administration. The certification lays out the core components of the cloud administrator function and the necessary skills. Candidates will be able to apply the underpinning administration concepts in an enterprise cloud computing environment, while taking into account the impact of the shift of some aspects of a cloud administration role to external cloud providers. The course also explores the broadening of cloud administration remit including IT environments that are elastic and involve self-service administration through third parties with varying degrees of access control.
Target Audience for this certification are:
- Network administrator
- Systems administrator
- Database administrator
- Service desk managers
- Senior operators
There is no prerequisite for this certification.
Exam Type Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 25
Duration: 75 minutes
Additional Time Provisions: 15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language.
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 64%
Mode Of Exam: Paper-based
IGC Certification will check your skills in following areas:
- Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
- Scalable Administration
- Elastic Administration
- Cloud Interoperability & Portability
- Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
- Business Continuity Strategies
- Disaster Recovery for Cloud
- Cloud Security Fundamentals
- Federated Controls
- Strategies for Multiple Cloud
- Non-cloud Administration
- Performance Measures
- Monitoring and Optimization in Production
Key benefits are:
- Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) designation is a globally recognized certification for Cloud Administrators.
- Being PCA-certified showcases your experience in a cloud environment, and demonstrates the relevant skills and knowledge.
- Globally there is a shortage of people with Cloud Administrator skills. Enhance your career by earning the Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA) certification from IGC– globally known as the standard of achievement for administrators of cloud-based solutions. Organizations that employ PCAs will have experts on board that can help maximize the business opportunities that cloud is creating