Certified KANBAN Professional
Kanban is a way for teams and organizations to visualize their work, identify and eliminate bottlenecks and achieve dramatic operational improvements in terms of throughput and quality. Kanban is a method to gradually improve software development, IT Operations, Staffing, Recruitment, Marketing and Sales, Procurement – in fact, almost any business function can benefit from applying Kanban to bring about significant benefits such as reduced lead time, increased throughput and much higher quality of products or services delivered.
Kanban, also spelt kamban, is a Japanese term for “signboard” or “Billboard” that indicates “available capacity (to work)”. Kanban is a concept related to lean and just-in-time (JIT) production, where it is used as a scheduling system that tells you what to produce, when to produce it, and how much to produce.
In simplified terms, Kanban is a visual system for managing work moving through a process – the “value stream”. It is a system for visualizing work, reducing waste by limiting work in-progress, and maximizing customer value.
Professionals and team members who want to explore and pursue an alternative path to Agility and ensure successful project management by with improved speed, quality and predictability and also, managers and team members who want to learn the art of prioritizing will find this course useful.
- Agile Team Members
- Agile Project Manager
- Team Leads
- Department managers
- Business Managers
- Product Managers
- Software Quality Managers
IGC Accredited Certified KANBAN Professional test candidates preparedness holistically.
- Exam Type - Objective
- Exam Duration - 60 Mins.
- Number of Questions - 40
- Passing Marks - 65%
Note - This certificate do not expire or require renewal.
Following are exam topics:
- Meanings of Kanban
- Basic Kanban Concepts
- Kanban Principles & Practices
- Feedback Loops
- Lean Kanban Interactive Simulation
- Board Designs
- WIP Limits
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Demand analysis
- Workflow visualization
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Complete understanding of the Kanban method, its core principles and practices
- Learn how to design and introduce a Kanban system into your work environment
- Understand how to improve service delivery with Kanban systems and ensure better customer experience
- Learn to maximize benefits of the Pull-based workflow, limit Work In Progress
- Understand how Kanban helps in team collaboration and multitasking
- Learn concepts through case studies, interactive role play, exercises and discussions