ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
ISO 22301 provides an international best practice framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption.
Participants will be Evaluated on knowledge and skills required to plan and execute audits of Business Continuity Management Systems in line with the requirements specified by the ISO 22301:2012 standard.
By holding a IGC Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22301 in an organization.
- Anyone who is looking to lead the implementation of a BCMS that will either align with the management framework or certify to the requirements of ISO 22301.
- Members of a Business Continuity team
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity
- IT and operations managers or consultants
- Exam Duration - 3 Hours
- Exam Pattern - Descriptive and MCQs
- Exam Method - Paper Based
- Exam Pass Mark - 70% (70 out of 100)
- Exam Result - Participant can expect exam result in 2 working days
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management ( BCM )
- The BCM Programme
- Understanding the organization
- Devloping a BCM Strategy
- Develop Plans for BCM Response
- Exercising, Maintenance and Reviewing of BCM Plans
- Embedding the BCM awareness within the Organization
- Understand how to lead your team in a successful implemenation of ISO 22301
- Learn the best practice techniques contained in ISO 22301
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Receive a Lead Implementer qualification