ISO 27001 Foundation
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard that provides the basis for effective management of confidential and sensitive information, and for the application of information security controls. It sets the requirements and the structure of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and, for each organization that attains it.
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Information security consultants
Exam Duration - 1 Hour
Exam Pattern - MCQs
Exam Method - Paper Based
Exam Pass Mark - 60% (30 out of 50 )
Exam Result - Participant can expect exam result in 2 working days
- Introduction to Information and Security
- Threats and risks
- Approach and organization
- Legislation and regulations
- Learn about best practice in Information Security Management and apply this within your organisation.
- Realise the scope and purpose of the standard and how it can be implemented within an organisation.
- Understand the key terms and definitions used in ISO/IEC 27001 to effectively roll out the principles.
- Leverage the fundamental ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS to address the need to continually improve.