Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who leads improvement projects, typically in a full-time role. A Certified Six Sigma Black Belt possesses all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret 6 Sigma Black Belt tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
- Anyone who will be leading a Lean Six Sigma process improvement project or would like to master the principles involved to further their professional skills.
- It applies to:
- line supervisors,
- managers and directors in such areas as manufacturing, operations, customer service, engineering, IT, marketing, logistics, sales, quality, purchasing, health care, education, and health and safety.
- Exam Format: 100 Multiple Choice
- Exam Duration: 120 Min
- Exam Pass Mark: 70%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
- The basics of six sigma
- The fundamentals of six sigma
- Selecting lean six sigma projects
- The lean enterprise
- Process definition
- Basic statistics
- Measurement system analysis
- Process capability
- Patterns of variation
- Inferential statistics
- Hypothesis testing
- Hypothesis testing with normal data
- Simple linear regression
- Multiple regression analysis
- Lean controls
- Statistical process control (spc)
Six Sigma Control plans
- Gain sufficient understanding of Lean Six Sigma to be able to work effectively in improvement team.
- Learn to analyse and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
- Apply Six Sigma principles and techniques to reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimising process variation and waste.
- Improve performance and reduce time scales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Train staff in a proven business improvement approach, equipping them with the tools to improve processes.
- Reduced cost, improved efficiency, better resource utilization, more profitable organization
- Certified people demonstrate knowledge of Six Sigma. They are always in demand