Professional Cloud Developer
IGC Professional Cloud Developer certification is globally recognized as the standard of achievement for developers involved with cloud-based solutions. Along with showcasing your cloud developer experience, skills and knowledge, achieving Professional Cloud Developer certification demonstrates that you are capable of managing the various stakeholders within the enterprise. Achieve the Professional Cloud Developer certification to boost your cloud credentials, gain a competitive edge and help your organization maximize the business opportunities that cloud is creating.
The Professional Cloud Developer certification will be of interest to:
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
There are no prerequisites for this certification.
Exam Type: Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice
No. of Questions: 25
Duration: 75 minutes
Additional Time Provisions:15 minutes additional time for candidates who speak English as a second language
Open Book: No
Pass Score: 64%
Mode of Exam: Paper-based
IGC Cloud Developer Certification will check your skills in following areas:
- Module 1. Cloud Architecture Patterns
- Module 2. Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
- Module 3. Development of Monetization Techniques
- Module 4. Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
- Module 5. Metadata and Semantic
- Module 6. Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
- Module 7. Scalable Coding
- Module 8. IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
- Module 9. PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
- Module 10. PaaS Application Architecture Models
- Module 11. PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
- Module 12. SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
- Module 13. SaaS: Mashups and Open APIs
- The course allows IT professionals to operate effectively in a cloud environment as they can demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts and relevant terminology.
- Boost Your Cloud Credentials and Gain a Competitive Edge
- PCD designation is a globally recognized certification for Developers. Being PCD-certified showcases your developer experience in a cloud environment, relevant skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to manage the various stakeholders within the enterprise.