Diploma in Digital Marketing
IGC Digital Marketing Professional will be possessing
- Knowledge on strategy & planning, search, social media, PPC, email marketing, analytics and much more.
- Understanding of how to effectively strategize and implement powerful digital marketing campaigns that convert.
- Efficiency in managing digital marketing software tools.
- TheDigital Marketing Professional is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementation or measurement of digital strategies
- Anyone who would like to pursue a career in this area.
- The Digital Marketing Professional course is a rounded introduction to all the core digital marketing disciplines, and will prepare you to take up a more specialist role within the overall marketing domain.
- Marketing Executives
- Marketing Managers
- Small business owners
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Pass Mark: 70%
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Exam Mode: Paper Based
- Basic familiarity with marketing methodolgoies, Social media marketing is recommended
Module 1 Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2 Search Marketing (SEO)
Module 3 Search Marketing (PPC)
Module 4 Digital Display Advertising
Module 5 Email Marketing
Module 6 Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
Module 7 Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
Module 8 Mobile Marketing
Module 9 Analytics
Module 10 Strategy & Planning
- You will also learn how to leverage these strategies to gain competitive advantage for both your business and your career.
- Learning latest and most up-to-date digital marketing skills needed to flourish in today’s ever-evolving digital economy.
- Be prepared to take up a more evolved role in the overall marketing field and ensure you know the tools and skills needed to create a cohesive, effective online strategy.
- Build new networks through peer interaction
- Learn while you earn
- Innovative strategies