Certified Global Tax Professional (CGTP)
As a keen financial professional looking to constantly enhance your skills, we would like to invite you to participate in the CGTP program that will provide you with unique but essential international tax skills while providing a valuable qualification that you can use in the market place.
This CGTP Designation course focuses on the global markets and analysis thereof while also preparing the professional to understand global tax and policy issues.
The Certified Global Tax Professional (CGTP) is a designation that can be awarded to general tax practitioners, accountants and tax attorneys involved in the tax departments of accounting and in auditing practices, public officers of companies.
Tax consultants, also known as tax advisors, are experts in tax law, planning and compliance. A tax Professional typically expands on the role of tax preparer. While tax consultants prepare tax returns, they also often work closely with clients throughout the year to ensure client tax liability is minimized.
- Finance managers, financial planners and non-finance officers involved in handling tax issues
- Lawyers, CFOs, Executives, Manager, portfolio managers, hedge fund managers
- Tax Consultants and Tax Accountants
- Business Owners
- VAT Consultants
- Professionals in mergers and acquisitions, equity research professionals
There is no pre-requisite for Certified Global Tax Professional (CGTP)
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Pass Mark: 70% (35 out of 50)
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
An understanding for following topics will be assessed to certify a professional:
- Taxation Revenue Authorities and Ethical Issues
- Industrial Development
- Revenues Power of Enquires
- Tax Audit and Investigation
- Tax Appeal Tribunal and Tax Laws
- Tax Planning and Tax Avoidance
- Taxation of Incomes, Offences and Penalties
- Value Added Tax
- Capital Allowances
- Capital Gains Tax
- Tax Effects of Privatization and Commercialization
- Profits, Accessible Profits and Tax Payable
- Pioneer Legislation
- Petroleum Profits Tax
- Stamp Duties
- Tax Planning and Management
By attending this course attendees will learn:
- Learn Key Concepts in International Tax.
- Understand the legal and international law principles of corporate valuations and finance against market operations.
- Examine other areas in compliance, financial crimes, and AML.
- Learn Key Concepts Treaties & analysis.