Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Product Owner professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner. Certified professionals are typically the individuals who are closest to the "business side" of the project. They are charged by the organization to "get the right product created in shortest possible time which create value for customers" and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. Product Owner maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
Any professional looking forward for gaining knowledge can attend Scrum Product Owner training and attend certification exam to become certified professional.
- Working or wish to work in software field
- Working in IT/Non-IT companies
- Software Developer
- Software Testers
- Database Administrators
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
IGC Accredited Product Owner certification is for the candidates who are already certified as Scrum Master or Agile Scrum Master for any reputed certification body.
- Exam Type - Objective
- Exam Duration - 30 Mins.
- Number of Questions - 20
- Passing Marks - 65%
- Note - This certificate do not expire or require renewal.
The following list contain exam requirements:
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Agile concepts
- Applying Agile principles to IT Service Management
- Product Owner role
- Tasks and responsibilities of the Product Owner role
- Other roles (Scrum Master, Development Team)
- Managing the Product Backlog
- From Vision to Product Backlog
- User Stories (including Epics, non-functional and functional requirements)
- Creating Sprint Backlogs
- Tracking and communicating progress
- Staying in control and delivering
- Complex Projects
- Scaling Agile Projects
- Suitability of Agile for different types of projects
- Managing complex Product or Service Backlogs
- Adding Value
- Adding Business Value to the project
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer 5 Total
A Certified Scrum Product Owner helps project teams doing high value work which satisfy customer and increasing the likelihood of the project's overall success.
By earning a Certified Product Owner certification:
- Increased Earnings & Growth in Career Prospects
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Demonstrate the fundamental and advance concepts of PO role
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts