Agile Scrum Master
Scrum is a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one. Scrum is an iterative and incremental agile software development method for managing software projects and product or application development. Software Professionals all over the world are passionate about Scrum.
Any professional looking forward for gaining knowledge can attend Scrum Master training and attend certification exam to become certified professional.
- Working or wish to work in software field
- Working in IT/Non-IT companies
- Software Developer
- Software Testers
- Database Administrators
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
IGC Scrum Master Certification exam assess candidates preparedness holistically.
- Exam Type - Objective
- Exam Duration – 90 Mins.
- Number of Questions - 40
- Passing Marks - 65%
Note - This certificate do not expire or require renewal.
Following list of topics which are covered in Scrum Master Certification exam:
- Agile Way of Thinking
- Agile concepts
- Continuously improving the process
- Other Frameworks and other Agile frameworks
- Applying Agile principles to IT Service Management
- Scrum Master Role
- Responsibilities and Commitment
- Coaching the Team and Mediating
- Other roles (Product Owner, Development Team)
- Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Writing and maintaining the Product and Sprint Backlog
- Agile Planning
- Agile Estimation
- Tracking and communicating progress
- Staying in control
- Complex Projects
- Scaling Agile Projects
- Suitability of Agile for different types of projects
- Agile administration in tooling and tool integration
- Adopting Agile
- Introducing Agile
- Agile requirements and proper environment
A Agile Scrum Master helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project's overall success.
By earning a Agile Scrum Master certification:
- Increased earnings & growth in career prospects
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the ASM’s role from the best minds in Scrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts